Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2017

Radio Brotbeutel Oktober 2017

Playlist:
Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop
The Boys - Brickfield Nights
The Lurkers - Just Thirteen
Sham 69 - If the Kids Are United
999 - Nasty Nasty
Radio Stars - Dirty Pictures
The Vibrators - Baby Baby
The Adverts - Gary Gilmore’s Eyes
The Heartbreakers - Born to Lose
Chelsea - Right to Work
Wreckless Eric - Whole Wide World
The Damned - Smash It Up
UK Subs – Stranglehold
The Flys - Love and a Molotov Cocktail
Eddie & the Hot Rods - Do Anything You Wanna Do
Sex Pistols - No One Is Innocent

The Clash - Should I Stay or Should I Go?
Ramones - Rockaway Beach
Wayne County & The Electric Chairs - Eddie & Sheena
Pin Point - Richmond
The Rolling Stones - We Love You
Cock Sparrer - We Love You
The Vibrators - Disco in Mosko
The Equals - Police on my Back
The Clash - Police on my Back
The Boys - First Time
The Lurkers - New Guitar In Town
The Revillos - Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
UK Subs - Tomorrow's Girls
The Crickets - I Fought the Law
The Clash - I Fought the Law
The Yobs - Xmas Guantanamera
Ramones - Sheena is a Punkrocker

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen